Join the waitlist
The waitlist is always open and will be pulled upon in the event a player cancels.
You must be 16 years old at the date of the larp to sign up. Exemption may be made for some individuals, please write us at email@example.com if you want an exemption.
How does Sign Up work
So you are ready to sign up, but do not know what to do about character preferences, payment etc. Follow this quick step-by-step guide to answer all your questions.
- When sign up opens you will be asked to select a range of preferences. These will help us cast you a character that is to your liking.
- You will then be asked to choose a ticket type (You can read more about tickets in the design document or under practical, but do not worry you will not have to pay right away.
- When sign up closes we will then do a raffle to see who gets to join and who will be put on the waitlist. The raffle will be a semi-random algorithm, that prioritizes getting all roles filled. This means that it will try, based on the preferences chosen during sign up, to pick players so that all roles can be filled.
- After the raffle you will get an email in the beginning of June telling you if you got a spot or not. If a spot has been given, then you will also be asked to pay for your ticket within two weeks or else the spot will be transferred to another person on the waiting list.
- Congratulations! You just signed up Sea of Flames!